Tuesday, March 5, 2013

"Brooke-isms" {volume II}



It's been over a year since this post.  I can't believe how big my sweet Brooke is getting!  She is a very smart, sweet and beautiful child.  She always thinks about everyone else's well being first.  I'm so thankful for that quality in her.  She is also pretty good at making us laugh these days...


Here are some of her latest "funnies"...

While we were telling Brooke about our friend Melissa who recently announced she was expecting, Brooke replies...
"Why is there a baby in her belly? Why would she EAT her baby?"
Um.....


Landon took Brooke to Lowe's one night and she saw a couple things that sparked her interest...

While walking past the toilets she saw that they carried a bidet...
"That's weird, Daddy it's a little small bath!"

When they got home that night this was her prayer....
"Dear Jesus I pray for Mommy and Daddy,
Sissies, PaPa, Grandma, GiGi and Poppy.
I pray that I would share my toys...
And please let it be my birthday soon
so I can get that Tangled book from Lowe's."


Last week I went to wake up Brooke to get ready for school (soon after the Lowe's Trip)...
"Mommy when I closed my eyes I saw Tangled!"


My favorite sweet moment with Brooke lately....
"Mommy don't cry....Daddy loves you and I love you.  Most of all God loves you and sent His son."

My heart overflows with love for this sweet girl - I'm so thankful for the sweet gift of motherhood God has given me.






No comments:

Post a Comment