Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Snow Day #2 {spring-style}


We had a another "snow day" Sunday morning!  It was a very brief dusting that melted very quickly, but the girls were EXCITED!  You just never know what kind of weather you will get here in Oklahoma!  It will be in the 60's tomorrow!  


Brooke loves the snow AND the sun.  My kind of girl (the sun part that is).  We already have our bathing suits packed for our Destin Trip!


Sweet Lily Reese.  I love those chubby cheeks.  She isn't that adventurous, and doesn't love the cold...


"Ok Mom, I posed, now can I go inside???"


Lauren is my little comedian.  She constantly says funny things to make us laugh.  She is trying to catch the snow in her mouth here.  


The snow was a bright spot in our crazy weekend.  I'm thankful for unexpected blessings, family and a God who is sovereign and in control of every aspect of our life!

"As the rain and the snow
come down from heaven, 
and do not return to it
without watering the earth
and making it bud and flourish,
so that it yields seed for the sower and bread for the eater,
so is my word that goes out from my mouth:
It will not return to me empty,
but will accomplish what I desire"
Isaiah 55: 10-11

No comments:

Post a Comment