Friday, March 15, 2013

Preserving precious memories...

happy moments...

sweet friends...

laughter...

a mother expecting...

sibling love...

precious smiles...

sweet baby cheeks...


I'm no photographer, but I have thoroughly enjoyed taking photos of my sweet family and friends.  They make great memories, and the behind the "scenes" has kept me smiling ALL week.  If only you could have seen us on Sunday night when we took Derek & Molly's photos.  It was 41 degrees and WINDY!  My sweet kids watched from the car, and my even sweeter husband held a GIANT beach umbrella to block the wind from his pregnant sister.  Molly and I had Pinterest up on my iphone and were standing there freezing, trying to mimic the poses of all the amazing (non cheesy) maternity photos I had pinned. We won't forget that night, and I really love how their pictures turned out.  More importantly I love the sweet memories we made together, and we are looking forward to meeting our nephew this summer!



Amber inspired me to make these cute bunny shirts for the girls.  She made one similar for Will last year, but it had a little button on the tail instead of the flower.  My girls ADORE "Ammer" and just love Will to pieces.  I mean - the kid is always smiling so whats NOT to love about him!  And Jackson...those sweet chubby cheeks make me smile.  God has blessed us with their friendship and I'm so thankful!

I have to thank my amazing husband for getting me the camera I have been wanting for years...so I can capture these moments to remember everything that is special and beautiful to me!



2 comments:

  1. Love it, Tammy! Nothing like being able to still time for a moment with photographs...you are doing a beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Mary Beth! :) That means a lot to me coming from you! :)

    ReplyDelete