Monday, February 6, 2012

"Brooke-isms"


This put a smile on my face this morning as I was preparing this post.  Brooke says a lot of funny things these days...I know we will have many more to share.  Here are my favorites "Brooke-isms" from last week.  

Brooke's thoughts on the Moon as she was standing out of the sunroof (in a parking lot!):

Brooke:
"Daddy, there's the Moon!"
"Can I have the moon?"

Landon:
"No, they are too expensive."

Brooke:
"Well...can I sit on the moon?"

Landon:
"If you become an astronaut you can."

THOSE TWO....

Brooke's insight on the inside of a nose:
Landon was reading and praying with Brooke before bed.  After he was done praying, Brooke gave him a science lesson:

"Daddy...you have hair in your nose.  I don't have hair, I have boogers.  Poppy has hair.  Sissies...Lily and Lauren have boogers".  Then...in a whisper she said, "and mommy has hair". 

 She must have thought it would offend me if she said it out loud.


No comments:

Post a Comment