Tuesday, November 1, 2011

October...where did you go?!?

Going to a few houses to get candy

This was the highlight of Brooke's day...she hasn't smiled or laughed in days.


I can't believe it is NOVEMBER. 22 days until Thanksgiving and 53 days until Christmas!

The last couple weeks have been a blur. I have never been so exhausted! On top of nursing a sick Lily in the hospital, Landon & I were also sick that week. Thoughts of throwing up in the hospital bathroom come to mind....ew. The night we came home with Lily, Brooke was up in the middle of the night throwing up. The next day, we were scheduled to leave for Branson so Landon could sing with his mother at the Moms in Touch conference. Despite sick girls...we went anyways because I thought we were all out of the woods...until sunday morning...when Brooke woke up and threw up all over the hotel bathroom. I am praying she gets better soon and starts eating again. I am thankful that she is still drinking water to keep hydrated. So basically I have become a professional throw-up cleaner upper.

With all the craziness...Monday came around and I didn't have an outfit for Brooke to wear for Halloween. I wasn't sure she could even go, but I threw something together with a glue gun and felt while the girls were napping. She was my little "Audrey". I saw the idea on Pinterest a long time ago, and loved it! She was a doll and all the ladies raved about her outfit! I hope you all had a fun time with your little ones last night!


No comments:

Post a Comment