Monday, October 3, 2011

Finally Fall

We are welcoming fall with open arms this year. After a SUPER hot summer, we were all ready for some "cooler" weather. It is beautiful...in the 80's and sunny. The girls are enjoying lots of time outside...and I am loving being able to get out without dying of heat stroke! My camera is MIA...I hope to find it soon! For now, I am just using my phone so excuse the poor picture quality. Here are a few of our little fall decorations...

There is a lost little candy corn behind the M. I must have dropped it while I was testing the candy to make sure it still tasted okay. :O)

I am loving the ladder here in our entryway. I originally bought the ladder to hang over the island in our kitchen. We decided to spare the ceiling. It is still a work in progress!

So I found this sweet gift on my doorstep one morning. Thank you Liz for thinking of me!






No comments:

Post a Comment