Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Looking back at 2011...

...and saying HELLO to 2012! Looking back on last year I have so many thing to be thankful for. God has blessed our family MORE than we deserve. He has taught us many lessons about His love and forgiveness. The end of the year was a trial for our family physically, but He gave me strength to take care of our girls. Many times I got very frustrated and exhausted...but He gave me the strength to make it through each day and reminded me that it is a GIFT to be able to take care of my children. I look forward to this new year...the opportunities that He will bring our way and the lessons He will teach us.

I can't believe how little ALL my girls are looking back on this picture. Such sweet sisters.

My sweet girls. We are so blessed!

In March we put our house for sale. I was smiling this night...I had no clue how much work it would be to keep up a house on the market with 3 little girls. The Lord worked everything out according to HIS plan...

In April Lily & Lauren got to meet Aunt Sarah. Highlight of the month for sure. :O)

Mother's day with my sweet girls...reminder that the Lord has blessed us ABUNDANTLY.

In June Lily & Lauren turned ONE. This was such a bittersweet moment for me. Those sweet baby months went by TOO quickly...I miss them so much but I am really enjoying seeing their personalities come out.

In July, we packed up our first little home. This was SO exciting to our family, but we left a lot of amazing memories in that little house.

In August I turned 29. Which means THIS YEAR I will turn the big 3-0. Sigh. Searching for some great wrinkle cream already...

My oldest sweetie Brooke turned THREE in September. We spent her birthday at Grandpa & Grandma's in San Antonio and visited Sea World.

This is my sweet Lily at the end of her hospital stay. We are so thankful for God's protection and the wonderful hospital that took care of our sweetie.

We celebrated FOUR years November 17



2 comments:

  1. This was so fun to look through! Did you have fun putting it together?
    I can't beleive how much your girls have grown this last year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I had so much fun! I got to "relive" all the events of each month while I looked through all the pictures. :O) Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete