Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Merry Christmas

Just wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas! Things have been busy around here...and I have taken a break from blogging to get many things done in preparation from celebrating with our family. I'm not sure when I will be "back" so I wanted to say Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from our family to yours! Now for a few special photos...

Sweet Brooke
Lauren
Lily
The best gifts a mommy could ask for...

My friend Marybeth took these adorable pictures of the girls...I'm hoping Santa will bring me a nice camera one of these days. :O) Maybe next year...this year my Christmas money went to someone very special. I love this time of giving. The girls & I have really enjoyed giving to others this season. Brooke asked me this morning who she was going to give a gift to today. It just makes my heart melt that she thinks the presents under the tree are for other people! Tonight is our special family Christmas...I can't wait for the girls to finally receive their gifts tonight!

3 comments:

  1. sweet pictures! Merry Christmas to y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and your family are so special and inspiring! I only hope I can have half the family you have one day.....what a blessing to see your beautiful girls and the Godly way you're raising them. Thanks for taking your time to share!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both so much! Kellie...Merry Christmas to you too! :O)

    Caryn...you are so very sweet. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete