Tuesday, November 27, 2012

November - where have you gone?!?

November has come and gone - it's amazing how fast time flies the older you get.  I'm really trying to cherish these little moments with the girls.  I can't believe how big they are all getting!  Landon and I have been married 5 years!  We went on our first weekend away without the girls.  It was only for one night, but we had an amazing time together and felt refreshed after our little getaway!
We stayed at the Keeter Center in Branson, MO.  It is a beautiful lodge and they spoil you with fresh milk and cookies at turndown service, and a rise and shine breakfast!  We LOVED it and spent a lot of the time laying in bed and watching TV.  Ah - such a luxury!
Here is Brooke at her Thanksgiving program at school.  I didn't get to join her for the lunch but Landon was able to go and eat with her.  She loved that special Daddy Time.  
Seriously - these two melt my heart ever day.  They have their share of fighting, but they are truly best friends and do everything together.  
We started a tradition a couple years ago where we eat a traditional dinner as a family and then write everything we are thankful for down as a family.  It's one of my favorite things to do.  I am SO blessed having these three sweet girls to spend each day with.  

The Christmas Season is in full swing here - we are all decorated and are excited to celebrate all month long!  It is my favorite time of year and it is even MORE fun now that the girls really get excited about it almost as much as I do!  Hope you have a wonderful week!




No comments:

Post a Comment