Friday, September 2, 2011

Happy Birthday Brooke!



Just checked in and SO excited!


First family photo...HAPPINESS!


Love at first sight....a daddy's girl through & through

My BIG girl is a wonderful big sister. so sweet.

September 3, 2008. I remember every detail of that day like it was yesterday. I begged for a snack...my epidural wasn't working on one side...pure jealousy watching Landon eat a candy bar. he he. I also remember the fear of on my Doctor's face when Brooke's heart rate dropped and they struggled to get her out in time. Thankful I had a very experienced Doctor and a calm husband who just kept encouraging me. It was a very long minute, but we finally heard our sweet girl cry for the first time. Thankful for God's protection, we said hello to our sweet and beautiful little girl Brooke and our lives changed forever.

We never would have guessed that God would give us 3 baby girls in 3 short years. We are thankful for healthy girls that make us smile every day. I knew as soon as I held Brooke for the first time that God had given me an amazing opportunity to be a mother. I feel so inadequate and unworthy, but extremely blessed. I won't lie...sometimes things get a little overwhelming and crazy. Those "bad" days are completely worth it, when those sweet girls wrap their arms around my neck. I just can't imagine my life any other way.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROOKE! We love you SO much!

No comments:

Post a Comment