Monday, March 14, 2011

Where have the last 9 months gone?!?


Me with my girls

Getting around TOO fast!

Happy!

Playtime!

"turtle" race!


I am so amazed at how quickly 9 months have gone by! I now have 3 girls that crawl, roll, scoot, and run in all different directions. It is already getting harder to keep up with all 3 of them...I have a feeling that isn't going to change for a long time. The twins had their 9 month check up last week. They are both in the 3rd and 4th percentile for their weight...which is an improvement. No worries on their heads though. Lily's noggin is in the 60 something percentile, and Lauren's is a whopping EIGHTY SIXTH. ha ha. Love it.

We are having such a fun time with the girls. To be honest...there are days when things are very hard and discouraging. Brooke is 2. Landon reminds me of that a lot of times when I get frustrated at her behavior. Although she definitely has her "terrible two" moments, she is a sweetheart and such a big helper. The Lord has blessed us with VERY SWEET babies. Every time I look at them I can't help but smile. Not to mention that we are spoiled with very happy babies. Lily & Lauren will smile (and wrinkle their nose!) whenever you look their way. All the time and energy spent is worth it when I look at all 3 of those big old heads. I could write a book on everything that God is teaching me about myself through my children. HE is the perfect example of how I should love my children.

I Cor 13:4-8
Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful. It does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love Never Ends.

1 comment:

  1. Love this Tammie!! You inspire me to be a better mom everyday!! Your girls are so adorable!! I love reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete