Wednesday, March 30, 2011

What we have been up to...


3 weeks ago we decided to put our house on the market. Since that day things have been a whirlwind around here. My girls were sick for SEVEN straight weeks after Christmas. The day we decided to start painting the house (to improve the curb appeal...ha ha) all the girls came down with nasty colds after finally being well for 2 weeks. So along with keeping a house clean 24/7 with three cute and crazy girls running/crawling around, we decided to put a weeks worth of energy into scraping, priming and painting the outside of our little home. I definitely had second thoughts about EVERYTHING over that week. Looking at this picture, I'm thankful for a husband (including some family and friends) who worked so hard to improve the look of our house. Landon is the hardest worker I know...he worked 10 hour days, came home and worked on the house until dark, and then did school work until late. I admire him!

I have had a lot of questions about why our house is for sale. NO...we are not moving outside of Oklahoma. We have actually just outgrown this little home and are hoping to sell it and find something that is a better fit. We are praying that it sells! If it does, I will really miss our little home. It is full of sweet memories. We brought each of our girls home here. If we don't end up selling in the near future, we will be content staying here a little longer. I definitely wouldn't mind that, but would LOVE a little more space....and a bigger kitchen.

Some more before & after!

No comments:

Post a Comment