Sunday, March 28, 2010

Baby Shower for Lauren & Lily


My wonderful friends!


My sweet Mom came up for the shower! So thankful for my parents who love us!


The beautiful invitation


I loved the cake!


The twins got a lot of ADORABLE & matching outfits!


Some of my family!


Here are some pictures from Lauren & Lily's sweet baby shower. Four of my wonderful friends threw us a BEAUTIFUL shower. They did such an amazing job...everything was so beautiful and matched the nursery perfectly! We really appreciate all of the work and time that went into organizing this shower for us! It has been slightly overwhelming preparing for TWO, so this was a HUGE encouragement to us! We appreciate the love that was shown to us, and are so thankful for all the family and friends who showered us with LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment